My name is Mohamad, you can call me Moe. I am an
authentic mix of an IT Professional with
experience in roles including Systems
Administrator, and IT Manager as well as a
Penetration Tester and a Security Consultant. I
have cultivated a genuine personal and
professional interest in security and technology
from a very young age, investing a lot of time in
analysis, pentesting, consulting and building
secure cloud environments.
I am dedicated to maximizing performance using automation, ensuring high availability and secure environments, while proactively and efficiently resolving issues and anticipating further developments that will add value to your organization. I am continuously developing skills, particularly in the cyber security and penetration testing areas.
Systems and Security Administrator
With 5+ years of progressive, broad and diverse experience in the Information Technology field, from security to administration coupled with technical hardware skills.
- Linux Administration (Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Cloud Hosting (DO, AWS, GCP, OCI, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash, Ruby, JS/Nodejs)
- Deployment (Nginx, Monit, Redis, Postgresql, etc.)
- Troubleshooting (Log Analysis & Reporting)
- Devops (CI/CD for Gitlab, Docker, Cockpit, etc.)
- Monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Netdata, Icinga etc.)
- Project Coordination
- Configuration Management
- Training (Staff, Presentations etc.)
and many more...
Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacking)
Never let your guard down! I will always find bugs, vulnerabilities or ways to breach in.
- Web Assessment
- Mobile Assessment
- Network Assessment
- Black, Grey and While Box Pentesting
- Breach Attack Simulation Tests
- IVR Pentesting
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Physical Penetration Testing
A professional and valuable advice and recommendations would save you lots of trouble!
- Are your company laptops and work environment secure enough?
- Are you able to detect scams, phishing and social engineering attack vectors?
- What about proper setup of secure passwords and access controls?
- Do you have the best security endpoint / SIEM / VMS / WAS / WAF / etc..
- Are you following the latest security standards and following the latest security trends?
- What is your backup plan in case of a company breach?
and the list goes on...