My name is Mohamad, but I am known as Moe. I am an IT Professional with experience in roles including
Systems Administrator, IT Manager, and Security Consultant. I have cultivated a genuine personal and
professional interest in technology from a young age, investing a lot of time in Pentesting, immersion in
gaming and other technology based communities.
I am dedicated to maximizing performance using automation, ensuring high availability and secure environments, while proactively and efficiently resolving issues and anticipating further developments that will add value to the organisation. I am continuously developing skills, particularly in the cyber security and penetration testing area.
Systems and Security Administrator
With around 4 years of progressive, broad and diverse experience in the Information Technology field, from security to administration coupled with technical hardware skills.
- Linux Administration (Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Cloud Hosting (DO, AWS, GCP, OCI, etc.)
- Scripting (Bash, Ruby, JS/Nodejs)
- Deployment (Nginx, Monit, Redis, Postgresql, etc.)
- Troubleshooting (Log Analysis & Reporting)
- Devops (CI/CD for Gitlab, Docker, Cockpit, etc.)
- Monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Netdata, Icinga etc.)
- Project Coordination
- Configuration Management
- Training (Staff, Presentations etc.)
and many more...
Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacking)
Never let your guard down! I will always find bugs, vulnerabilities or ways to breach in.
- Web Assessment
- Mobile Assessment
- Network Assessment
- Black, Grey and While Box Pentesting
- Breach Attack Simulation
- IVR Pentesting
Jr. Security Consultant
A good valuable advice and guidance would save you lots of trouble!
- How to secure your home network.
- How to secure your laptop / working environment.
- How to detect scams, phishing and social engineering attack vectors.
- How to setup a secure password.
- How to defend against intruders / hackers.
and many more...